Former MP & Government Minister Bernard Wyllie is the New Candidate in Marriaqua for the New Democratic Party (NDP) in the upcoming Elections.
This decision came after the NDP had their Central Executive meeting tonight (August 20) at their party Headquarters in Kingstown.
Bernard R. Wyllie from 1989 to 1998 serves as:
- Member of Parliament for the Constituency of Marriaqua,
- Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Housing, Local Government and Community Development
- Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Communications and Works,
- Minister of Trade, Industry and Consumer Affairs,
- Minister of Agriculture and Labour
He has been a member of the New Democratic Party since 1989
Stay Connected for more details.