Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Programme in the United Kingdom for the 2021academic year.
Awards are being offered for One (1) year taught Master’s Level courses.
The scholarships are being offered under six (6) themes:
- Science and Technology for Development;
- Strengthening health systems and capacity;
- Promoting global prosperity;
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance;
- Strengthening resilience and response to crisis;
- Access, inclusion and opportunity.
To be eligible,Candidates must:
- hold or expect to hold a first degree of at least upper second class honours or a second class degree;
- beable to take up the award by September/October 2021;
- have graduated within the last 10 years;
- Candidates should select one (1) but no more than three (3) universities of choice. A list of universities can be viewed at the link below:
Successful candidates will be required to sign a bond with two (2) sureties, to return to serve within the state of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines upon completion of studies;
Further details on scholarship can be obtained from the Service Commissions Department and at the link below:
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are asked to complete the online application at the aforementioned website https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/agyhpf9d2p/index.html as well as application on Form T1 at the Service Commission Department or at the link:
http://psc.gov.vc/psc/images/stories/docs/application%20for%20training.pdf . Completed application and requested documents must reach this office no later than January 18, 2021.