IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, HOW SHOULD YOU ISOLATE?
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, in a well-ventilated bedroom. No family member should stay or sleep in the same room as you.
- Use a separate bathroom. If you have to share a bathroom, clean and sanitize after every use.
- Avoid sharing items and the same spaces with other people and clean and sanitize frequently touch surfaces often.
- Wear facemasks to help prevent the spread of the virus to others.
- Cough or sneeze into the fold of your elbow. Alternatively, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of tissue in a dedicated bin.
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol.
- Advertisement -