The Embassy of the Republic of China, (Taiwan) is pleased to announce that the 2021 MOFA Taiwan Scholarship program is open for application. This scholarship will allow Vincentians to attend undergraduate or graduate program of their choice at universities in Taiwan starting from academic year 2021 commencing in September.
Application deadline: March 31st 2021
• MOFA Taiwan Scholarship offers a monthly stipend and one round trip economy-class flight ticket for the most direct route to Taiwan
• Recipients will learn Mandarin Programs offered and its duration of program:
• Undergraduate program: maximum of four years.
• Master’s program: maximum of two years.
• Doctoral program: maximum of four years.
N/B: Candidates are expected to enroll in the Pre-degree Mandarin Language Enrichment Program (LEP) for a maximum of one year.
Award periods must be continuous, and cannot exceed a total of 5 years. The LEP study program must be undertaken in the first year.
Scholarship recipients will be given a monthly stipend of NT$25,000 for the LEP and NT$30,000 for degree programs. Recipients are responsible for all expenses during their stay in Taiwan. MOFA will not provide any other subsidies. MOFA will, however, provide recipients with one-way, economy-class plane tickets for direct flights to and from Taiwan.
Click on the links below to download the following
For further information please contact Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 456-2431 for consultation. We seek your understanding and cooperation if any inconvenience caused.