Measures to strengthen the enforcement of the existing protocols in light of Community Spread of Covid-19 in SVG.
- – Mandatory use of mask in all public transportation
- -All public vehicles may only transport a maximum of half of their permitted number of passengers
- -No in house dinning for public restaurants and bars
- -Enforcement of the mass gathering protocol with particular emphasis on bars, gambling sheds and rum shops
- -Mandatory masks in all public establishments and private establishment to which the public has access
These measures will commence with the publication of the Statutory Rules and Orders specific to the ticketing system to be implemented. This publication is anticipated to occur between today Friday, February 5 and Monday, February 8, 2021. These measures will be in place for four weeks in the first instance.