According to a release from the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment, the protocol for very high, high risk, medium risk and low risk countries still stands, as new addition to the protocol are as follows:
Travellers arriving with evidence of being fully vaccinated (at least 4 weeks after the final dose) with a COVID-19 vaccine recognized by the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (National Regulatory Authority) shall:
- Present with documented evidence of full vaccination issued by a competent authority;
- Must arrive with a negative COVID-19(RT-PCR) test done no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- Must be retested on arrival in SVG.
- MUST Mandatory quarantine for seven (7) days in a Tourism Authority/ MOHWE approved transition/Quarantine Hotel at their cost.
- Must be retested on day five (5) of quarantine.