Please be advised that visits to inmates at Her Majesty’s Prisons, Kingstown and Belle Isle will resume on April 1st, 2021 under the following conditions.
- There will be a maximum of ten visits per day.
- Each inmate would be allowed two visits per month.
- Each visit would be for a duration of ten minutes.
- Only two persons may visit an inmate at a time.
- Visits will continue to be facilitated by appointments only.
- Proper identification MUST be presented before visit is allowed.
- The standard Covid-19 protocols are to be adhered to.