The Disciplina, Committee decided the following as it relates to the incident resulting from a game held on Sunday 6. November 2022 at the Chilli Playing Field. The match was a 1st Division encounter in the SVGFF National Club Championships between SV United FC and Greiggs FC.
The incident occurred mainly between Shemorie Baptiste player #2 the person registered on the match card of Greiggs FC and the match referee Mr. Rohan Primus.
1) The Player: is immediately suspended from participating in all of the SVGFF sanctioned football actrvities for the next 36 months and must participate in all the prescribed remedies of the Disciplinary Committee in order for him to resume his football career.
2) The Club: is fined the sum of $1,000 XCD to be paid before their next scheduled game. A Conditional Suspension of the team for the rest 2022/23 season A National Club Championships. Any violation by any player or official of Greiggs FC that brings the game into disrepute for the balance of the 2022/23 season will see the immediate enforcement of a ban that will prevent the Club’s panicipation in SVGFF sanctioned football activities for twelve months.’
3) The Club must submit two (2) members of dieir club or Community to the Referee Association for training.
4) Referee Restitution: The dub shall reimburse all of the Match Refcree’s medical expenses.
5) Conflict Resolution: Club must participate in a sanctioned Conflict Resolution intervention over die next 6 months. The workshop shall be organized through or with the knowledge of the SVGFF.